Volume 10 Week 1

Wednesday, June 28


 

Posted June 24

Posted Feb. 16

Posted Feb. 17

free polls

Orléans Ward
Bob Monette

Beacon Hill,
Cyrville Ward
Tim Tierney




Weather
(Updated daily at 6 a.m.)

Wednesday, June 28
Last updated 6:30 a.m.

Sunny early this morning then a mix of sun and cloud with a 30 per cent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near noon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. High 23°C.

Today Tomorrow Friday Saturday Sunday
High 23°C
Low 13°C
POP 70%
High 19°C
Low 18°C
POP 60%

High 25°C
Low 17°C
POP 40%

High 27°C
Low 17°C
POP 40%

High 23°C
Low 16°C
POP 30%

         

 

Return to top

Return to Front Page

 

 


 


Posted Jan. 12



Click on image



Click on image


Orléans Online © 2001-2016 Sherwin Publishing